The regular price for our STEP Mastery program is $497 (price is going up in January), and you can buy it any time on our programs page.
***We’ve prepared this page to give you a basic overview, and if you have any additional questions, simply send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you join STEP Mastery, you’ll receive the following:
- The complete 8-module STEP Mastery training course (totally self-paced)
- An all-access license for a spouse/partner to join you in everything that STEP Mastery offers
- An invitation to our exclusive STEP Mastery Facebook groups (STEP Home and Family or STEP Professional) where we’ll support and encourage you along your journey
- Three monthly live group Q&A calls (or SIX months of call access, if you choose to single-pay)
Super excited? Click here to purchase —and we’ll make sure you have all you needed to get started inside your account. (And there is no risk here because all LearnDoBecome programs come with a complete 60-day, risk-free, money-back guarantee.)
***If you’re already a member of STEP Self-Study, STEP Starter, or MOM Premium, upgrade codes and links to give you an even greater discount to STEP Mastery are on your homepage when you log in.
Would you like some more information? We’ve got you covered…
We teach a free live training called, “How to Finally Stop Drowning in Piles,” and if you’d like to attend, we’ll not only teach you four steps you can apply today, but we’ll tell you all about STEP Mastery and be there live on the call to answer any questions you have. Sign up here or by clicking on the image below!
Or if you don’t need a full training because you’re already pretty sure you want to join STEP Mastery, we’ve put some information here on this page to help you out! If you have any additional needs, simply send a message to email@example.com. We’re here to serve!
What IS STEP Mastery?
In one word. It’s awesome.
“STEP” stands for Steps to Everyday Productivity, and it’s an eight-module program that walks you through all the details of building your Command Central–so you will never have a “pile” in your life ever again.
You’ll learn how to create a functional space for your Command Central (paper or digital), get your emails all the way to zero–and keep them that way, then collect things you’ll actually use to keep your life organized. We’ll teach you how to build the “machine,” then gather all your papers, ideas, thoughts, etc., so you can PROCESS everything in your life so nothing is ever in limbo. As you establish an awesome Weekly Review – this will keep you going, and you’ll finally get to those projects and dreams you’ve been waiting to achieve.
Then, once your Command Central is up and running smoothly, you’re going to want to explore your STEP Library. It’s power-packed, but there’s NO STRESS because it never expires, and all the resources inside will be ready for you when you’re ready for them.
But think about it. How would it feel to get your kids organized? And what if you could find every digital file or photo within just two minutes? Have you heard of Evernote? Do you know that it is super simple to use with this system, and we have an entire tutorial in there to show you how? And if you don’t love reading decluttering books for fun on the weekends (like we do), then we’ll walk you through the quick process that can clear your spaces without spending hours and hours reinventing the wheel.
The STEP Library is a Treasure Trove of Resources
Here’s a quick overview of what we offer with each resource in our STEP Library:
- Seven-Step Plan to Organize the Home and Office: Apply the principles of the STEP program–and the best ideas from professional organizers–to physically streamline your Home and Office.
- Evernote Tips for STEP Success: Learn how to utilize this amazing app to organize all the details of your life. Evernote is not only a digital filing cabinet that keeps important information at your fingertips, but it can also serve as a complete digital STEP System. Done-for-you templates can be saved to your own account, and building your “Command Central” is done!
- Create Your Day: features seven specific questions you ask yourself each morning to help you to live your life with purpose, get the right things done, wake up excited, and go to bed content.
- Introduction to Life Architecture: Would you like to step back and think about your “whole life” structure so you can better implement the day-to-day tasks on your list? STEP is about getting the right things done, and this incredible tool will give you insights into how, exactly, you can plan ahead to create a life you love to live.
- Building a STEP System for Kids: Teach the children in your life the basics of a STEP system to help them with home routines, paperwork, and school projects now–and all the “life details” later.
- Decision-Making Matrix: Using the principles of Essentialism by Greg McKeown, here’s an opportunity to consider some of the big decisions in your life and find creative ways to move forward (without stress!)
- Planning as a Couple: If two wheels on our bike were spinning in opposite directions, how far would we get? We probably wouldn’t go anywhere. This resource will walk you through the main principles we’ve learned about planning as a couple over 18 years of marriage, 4 children, and 3 years working side by side in our business. (Hint: it hasn’t always been pretty, but it’s gotten way better. Even fun…)
- Organizing Digital Files and Digital Photos: Digital clutter can weigh us down as much as physical clutter, but there’s a solution to that! Our goal in this resource is to show you one simple, doable path to getting your digital files and photos totally organized.
- STEP in the Life of the Perry Family: This fun resource recorded with our 16-year-old daughter, Alia, will show you several specific ways we utilize STEP in our house.
- How to Streamline Your Projects: The goal within the STEP program is to have a simple, targeted list of Current Projects that we are moving forward each week, next action by next action. If you feel overwhelmed by the projects on your plate, this exercise will help you visually streamline them into a completely doable list.
Okay, but does it work?
We’ve got literally hundreds of testimonials waiting in the wings (full STEP Information Page is in the works!), but for now, we’ll just show you the pictures.
Yes. This works.
Yes. It’s easy to do.
Yes. You can do it.
What if I’m afraid to make the investment?
We understand. This might be a big decision for you. And we are absolutely not trying to cause you any stress or “make” you join this program.
In fact, stepping back for a second to get a broader perspective, we LOVE this program, and we’re not going anywhere. We’ll still be here in the future. You can totally join later on.
But if you want the BEST pricing and the BEST bonuses, and especially if you want to receive the STEP LIVE training recordings, there will never be a better time to join.
And here are a few other things to think about:
- Is any money currently slipping through the cracks? (Late fees, buying things over and over because you can’t find the first one, forgetting to cash checks or use gift cards or cancel services you no longer use?)
- Would your bottom line improve if you got organized? (Launching that business, becoming more productive in your current job, going back to school, getting that certification, finally getting around to hiring a team?)
- Would your self-confidence SKYROCKET if you knew you could trust yourself to finish projects, complete your task list, and do everything you say you will do? That is a game-changer.
We get messages like this all the time (and we appreciate every single one!).
If you’re ready to join, click here, and we’ll give you all the bonuses listed above!
But if you’re still thinking about it, here’s one more question to consider:
“Are you okay with the piles?”
Because maybe you ARE! Maybe they don’t stress you out. Maybe you honestly don’t mind the clutter, and you’re doing just fine.
If that’s the case, this is not the program for you. The pain point just isn’t deep enough.
But if you are tired of the clutter, if you’re tired of feeling weighed down by “stuff,” if you are desperate for a change and you just don’t want to spend even one more day at the mercy of all the things in your life, this is the best program we could ever offer to you.
We will take care of you.
We will walk you OUT of the clutter.
And we’ll even give you 60 days to explore and implement the entire thing, and if you’re not more organized than you’ve ever been in your entire life, we WANT you to ask for your money back.
Sound like a plan?
Are you excited?
We seriously can’t wait to serve you.
So click here to purchase right now OR join us for a live webinar here, but either way, just know that there is a solution here at LearnDoBecome to help you stop drowning in piles and finally live that amazing life you’ve been waiting for.
April and Eric