What is LearnDoBecome.com?
LearnDoBecome is an online community of like-minded individuals who can be described as follows:
- Lifelong Learners – We are hungry to learn–at every age and stage of our lives.
- Action-Takers (“Doers”) – We are excited to apply what we learn and take control of our reality.
- Growth-Minded – We don’t want things to be the same year after year. We want to progress continually.
- Family-Centered – Our motivation to learn, do, and become is primarily to build a strong family where everybody thrives.
- Believers in a Higher Power: At LearnDoBecome, we are deeply committed to finding common ground among people from all backgrounds, but in everything we do, we acknowledge the existence of and love from a Higher Power.
What We Commit to Provide:
- High-Value, High-Quality Resources and Programs: We respect your time and energy and will only create and share resources that will positively impact your life.
- A Consistent Message: We will only promote ideas that are in perfect alignment with our core values at LearnDoBecome. Currently, our main topics include Life Architecture, Productivity, Health, Family, and Spirituality.
- Authenticity: We will never pretend to be something or someone we are not. (That doesn’t mean we’ll make all of our problems public, but we won’t pretend they don’t exist!)
- Replicability: Each idea we share will be done in a principle-centered way that it is replicable by any person on any budget.
- Extraordinary Customer Delight: Through each interaction with us and our team members. we want you to feel appreciated and cared for.
- Real-Life Examples of Living by Boundaries and Margins: We work hard, and we will put our best efforts into building this community, but it will be done at a sustainable pace that flexibly works with the needs of our family.
Who Runs this Site?
We are April and Eric Perry, two (imperfect) people who love each other deeply, who are doing their best to raise their four children, and who want to build a community of “Life Architects” that can strengthen one another and impact the world for good.
I (April) have been running Power of Moms (a gathering place for more than 100,000 deliberate mothers) for nearly 10 years, and along the way, Eric and I have been recording stories, experiences, and ideas that apply to any individual who aligns him or herself with the characteristics shared above.
We sat down one day (you know…one of those serious talks) and asked ourselves, “What is our dream? What do we want to build? What do we feel most inspired to do so we can be helpful to other people?”
LearnDoBecome was the answer.
It takes a lot of work and sacrifice to make this happen, and it means the world to us that you’re here. The fact is that we need you. We don’t have all the answers, but as we gather with like-minded individuals who really want to progress, we all become better. This process is so much more fun when we’re not doing it alone.
If you haven’t yet signed up for our free resource, please do:
Then we’ll keep you up-to-date on our latest podcasts, free resources, and activities that will help you to Learn, Do, and Become.
We’re excited to get to know you!