We had a fantastic training series August 29th – September 21st. This was an interactive experience featuring step-by-step instructions for building your very own Command Central, completely eliminating the “piles” in your life, and never feeling overwhelmed again. It was uniquely created for members of our STEP Mastery program, but also included friends, family, and all of our community members. Thanks to everyone who participated!
Where Can I Get STEP LIVE Access?
Though STEP LIVE has ended, we opened access by joining STEP Mastery through Cyber Monday, November 27th at 11:59pm. After this sale, STEP LIVE won’t be available automatically inside the STEP Mastery program.
Want to find out more about what we did in STEP LIVE? Read on…
Over the past eight years, we have been teaching thousands of people around the globe to build their Command Centrals–seamless systems designed to handle every paper, idea, project, task, email, text, and detail of life.
Our full program is called STEP (Steps to Everyday Productivity), and here are just a few of the amazing before and after photos:
So, in an effort to better serve our community, discover new ideas to power-charge the program, and spread the word about STEP, we did a live training series over the course of four weeks, from August 29th through September 23rd. (Get the kids back into school, and get organized!)
Whether you are a member of our STEP community looking for extra support–or a new friend who is curious to see what a Command Central can do for your everyday productivity, this personalized overview of our eight-module program–with specific dates, times, and accountability is for you. (Because if you’re looking for inspiration to get you moving, what is more fun than getting organized with friends?)
How does it work?
Our Steps to Everyday Productivity program features eight modules (i.e., “the path out of the drowning”):
We did a deep dive into two modules a week (one on Tuesday and one on Thursday) and then a RECAP of that week’s modules each Saturday.
Here are a few more details:
- Each call lasted between 45 minutes and one hour
- Members of STEP Mastery joined us on the Zoom call, and visitors watched through Facebook Live on the LearnDoBecome Facebook page.
- We did not be broadcast all of the content of the STEP program, so if you want all of the worksheets, audios, videos, step-by-step instructions, etc., you’ll want to become a paid member, but we did explain the general concepts, answered questions submitted by our STEP Mastery members, and provided behind-the-scenes details from our own Command Centrals (so you could feel the excitement, see the vision, and pick up lots of helpful tips along the way!).
- Another key purpose for the calls was to find out where our community members are getting “stuck.” (We are now creating solutions inside the program to make the process as simple and streamlined as possible!)
- The recordings for the calls are now posted inside the STEP Mastery membership area, where our members will have lifetime access. (The Facebook Live versions only stayed up on our public page for a limited time…)
- If you wanted to do all the assignments inside your program along the way, you absolutely could, but there was NO PRESSURE. We all have unique circumstances, and making some sort of progress is way more important than rushing through and going crazy. This was totally a bonus. Breathe deeply!
STEP LIVE schedule!
***August 29th through September 23rd***
Tuesdays at 9am Pacific (10am Mountain, 11am Central, 12pm Eastern)
Thursdays at 6pm Pacific (7pm Mountain, 8pm Central, 9pm Eastern)
Saturdays at 10am Pacific (11am Mountain, 12pm Central, 1pm Eastern)
If you want a more detailed calendar…
Module 1 – Recording now inside our STEP Mastery program
Module 2 – Recording now inside our STEP Mastery program
Modules 1 & 2 – Recording now inside our STEP Mastery program
Module 3 – Recording now inside our STEP Mastery Program
Module 4 – Recording now inside our STEP Mastery Program
Modules 3 & 4 – Recording now inside our STEP Mastery Program
Module 5 – Recording now inside our STEP Mastery Program
Module 6 – Recording now inside our STEP Mastery Program
Modules 5 & 6 –Recording now inside our STEP Mastery Program
Module 7 – Recording now inside our STEP Mastery Program
Module 8 –Recording now inside our STEP Mastery Program
Do I need to be a STEP Mastery member?
Well, yes and no. It just depends on what you want to get out of the experience.
The ideal way to go through STEP LIVE was as a Mastery member. That’s because you had access to all the worksheets, videos, audios, Facebook discussion, Q&A calls, STEP Library, and more. Mastery is awesome. (If you haven’t joined, come to our live webinar and find out about it! You’ll love it. We have lots of classes coming up.)
Then the full “member-of-STEP-Mastery” process would look something like this:
Mastery Members Got:
- Access to the live Zoom Classes and the ability to chat live with us during the call.
- Full, lifetime access to every resource discussed during the class.
- The ability to submit questions and suggestions beforehand to shape the discussion.
- Lifetime access to the recordings of STEP LIVE.
- Access to follow-up Facebook group discussions we created inside our existing Mastery Facebook group after each class as a place to report back on homework assignments and get support from fellow community members.
- Awesome ongoing coaching to make the most of the Mastery Resources.
Friends Who Are Just Stopping By Got:
- Full access to the STEP LIVE classes via Facebook Live during the actual calls (recordings were taken down shortly after each class)
- Fun tips, ideas, and mindset shifts that were discussed as we went through each module.
- The ability to ask questions about the program, receive links to our public resources, and participate in an amazing high-level training absolutely free!
- This is kind of like sitting in on a college class… You didn’t have the textbook, access to the lab, or support from the professors, but you got a really good feel for what is being taught, and you’ll know if you’ll officially want to sign up for the class yourself.
Questions? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and our team will get right back with you.
Thanks so much!!!
-April and Eric Perry (and the LearnDoBecome Team!)
Ready for Class?
What People Are Saying
Thank you so much for offering STEP Live. It has provided me with the perfect opportunity to update what I currently had working in my system, and actually finish the Modules this time. (I think I got hung up in Module 6 before.) So far, in STEP Live, I have:
– set aside time on my calendar this month to focus on setting up my STEP system
– deleted 17,000 emails in a junk email account that my husband and I share
– cleared my cluttered desk
– ordered the Freedom Filer labels
– updated my Routines & Responsibilities to better fit my life with the new school schedule
And I’m currently working through Module 4. It feels so good! I’m feeling a lot more hopeful about actually getting my “STEP car” up and running. Thank you for putting all the time and effort into providing this for us! –Kristen A.
Is anybody else loving STEP LIVE? I am so grateful that April and the whole LDB team are doing these. Even though I had already gone through all the modules previously, this is exactly what I needed to reinforce the STEP System, because it gave me a reason to go back through the modules and really think about them so that I am ready for the live training.
I’m 34 years old with two kids, and for the first time in my adult life I actually feel like I am succeeding at this whole adulting thing. I’m no longer feeling overwhelmed by all of the papers that come into my life and I feel hopeful that I am able to tackle any project that comes my way. I’ve always struggled with having all these great ideas or things that I wanted to do, but never any way to get them all done. –Rochele P.
If I can change, anyone can change. Honestly, I’ve NEVER been organized… I’ve always lived in piles, since I was a kid… piles in my room, in the car, all over the house… it was chaos, and I was kind of fine with it… I tried to keep my room clean, but it never lasted more than a few days… when I got married and had kids, all the stuff multiplied… I still did the best I could but there were still piles everywhere, and it drove my “everything has a place” husband NUTS… he kept telling me “You need a routine… put things back when you’re done…” but I just didn’t know how! Something would always lead to doing something else, and nothing would get done… Enter LDB… 10 minutes is doable… by the time I got through Module 2, I was hooked and pushed my way through Module 7 in two weeks… Looking at 8 modules as a whole was hard… but taking that next step is what’s important… take that 10 minutes. then find another 10 minutes. It’s kind of like.. as you take those 10 min steps, your faith grows, and as your faith (in the program and yourself) grows, there’s HOPE! It’s still not perfect, but I have hope… I’m telling all my friends who I know are overwhelmed all about it…–Jenna G.