We’re April and Eric Perry, two (imperfect, but very much in love) people who are doing our best to raise four great kids, give back to the world, and build a community of “Life Architects” that can inspire one another as we strengthen our families, improve our lives, and actually enjoy the process (because, seriously, life can get crazy).
I (April) have a passion for family-centered productivity. If you want a seamless system in place to manage your projects, tasks, emails, and paper piles, I’m your girl. But here’s the thing: The point isn’t to be “productive”. The point is to clearly understand your purpose and your responsibilities so you can get all the “stuff” off your mind, enjoy the people in your life that really matter, and (in my personal opinion) become an instrument in the hands of God.
Eric is my number one support and my best friend. He manages the business and strategy side of LearnDoBecome so I can “dance” (ie: create content and programs for the site), but he’s also the chief Life Architect around here who will be sharing more and more podcasts, posts, and programs as this community moves forward. (I can’t wait!)
Eric and I sat down one day (you know…when we had one of those serious talks) and asked ourselves, “What is our dream? What do we want to build? What do we feel most inspired to do so we can be helpful to other people?”
LearnDoBecome was the answer.
We want to take care of you while you’re here. We want this community to change your life.
So what’s the best way to get started?
We’ll share five habits that can truly become game-changers. Don’t let the simplicity fool you. With consistency, they really work.
We’re excited to get to know you!
Still trying to figure out if this is a good fit? I get it… I do the same thing. Here’s a little more:
What is LearnDoBecome.com?
LearnDoBecome is an online community of like-minded individuals who can be described as follows:
- Lifelong Learners – We are hungry to learn–at every age and stage of our lives, and here in this community, we focus on Life Architecture, Productivity, Health, Family, and Spirituality.
- Action-Takers (“Doers”) – We are excited to apply what we learn and take control of our reality.
- Growth-Minded – We don’t want things to be the same year after year. We want to progress continually.
- Family-Centered – Our motivation to learn, do, and become is primarily to build a strong family where everybody thrives.
- Believers in a Higher Power: At LearnDoBecome, we are deeply committed to finding common ground among people from all backgrounds, but in everything we do, we acknowledge the existence of and love from a Higher Power.
What We Commit to Provide:
- High-Value, High-Quality Resources and Programs: We respect your time and energy and will only create and share resources that will positively impact your life.
- A Consistent Message: We will only promote ideas that are in perfect alignment with our core values at LearnDoBecome.
- Authenticity: We will never pretend to be something or someone we are not. (That doesn’t mean we’ll make all of our problems public, but we won’t pretend they don’t exist!)
- Replicability: Each idea we share will be done in a principle-centered way that it is replicable by any person on any budget.
- Extraordinary Customer Delight: Through each interaction with us and our team members. we want you to feel appreciated and cared for.
- Real-Life Examples of Living by Boundaries and Margins: We work hard, and we will put our best efforts into building this community, but it will be done at a sustainable pace that flexibly works with the needs of our family.
Is this a fit for you? Come join us!