At some point in your life, you have probably completed a self-evaluation, filled out a performance review, or taken a fun online quiz to find out which movie character matches your personality type.
We’ve found that the most worthwhile evaluations help us to identify blind spots we may have developed over time, uncover strengths we may not even recognize, and inspire us to set goals that will take us in the direction we really want for our lives.
Today we’re introducing a new self-evaluation that we hope will help you to do just that! This is the very first introduction to our upcoming ARISE Program, which will focus on these six categories:
1. Create a calm, organized, and uplifting environment (the desk)
2. Increase your mental and physical health and well-being (the happy jumping guy)
3. Build a strong, happy family (the little house)
4. Achieve financial security so you can be in a position to give back (the money…)
5. Draw closer to your Higher Power (the sun)
6. Discover and live your unique purpose (the butterfly)
And there are two versions for you—so you can complete this digitally or with pen and paper.
After taking this 5-10 minute self-assessment, we hope you will have some initial ideas on what could be done to close those “gaps” that exist in your life and move more in the directions that give you a greater sense of purpose and fulfillment.
We’ve also included some space for you to record your thoughts at the end of the PDF, and we hope that you will feel encouraged–knowing that everyone has gaps/areas of improvement, and everyone has strengths!
If you’re interested in improving your skills in these areas and/or joining with like-minded people in our ARISE community, please stay tuned for the opportunity to grow and connect more in these categories with us!
More details about the full ARISE Program are coming soon, until then you can keep in touch with us here on our “Connect” page!
LearnDoBecome Challenge: Take a few minutes to go through your assessment and fill it out. When you finish take a moment to pause and reflect. What are some categories you are already satisfied in? And what are some areas listed that you would like to focus and improve upon this year? Jot them down, and take a deep breath knowing you are already a step closer to where you want to be!
If you found this evaluation to be helpful, please leave a comment below about one way your life will improve through this self-reflection practice!
Several of our community members requested additional training resource on the six categories we listed above. We put together these six links for your convenience. Enjoy!!
(1) Create a calm, organized, uplifting environment – FREE Training: How to Finally Stop Drowning in Piles
(2) Increase your mental and physical health and well-being – Podcast with Dr. Burns, one of the world’s leading psychiatrists and author of the best-selling book, “Feeling Good.”
(3) Build a strong, happy family and healthy relationships – Article: 6 Steps to Make your Home a Sanctuary
(4) Achieve financial security so you can be in a position to give back – Suggestions from our Free Facebook group (request access at LearnDoBecome.com/FBFamily if this link doesn’t work yet!)
(5) Draw closer to your Higher Power – Article: Help Is Closer than You Think!
(6) Discover and live your unique purpose – Great conversation in our Free Facebook Group