How Steps to Everyday Productivity (STEP) Can Help Your Organization:
Steps to Everyday Productivity (the STEP program) is a simple, powerful system based on the highly acclaimed Getting Things Done® methodology that has a transformational effect on the organization, time management, and productivity of individuals and teams.
With the help of a fully digital, self-paced, step-by- step process, your team members will become more focused on their goals, less overwhelmed by day-to- day work, and more than twice as effective at managing projects, email, routines, and tasks.
Investing in your people and your productivity is worth it. STEP participants will be empowered with tools to accomplish the following:
- Maintain “Inbox Zero”: A simple one-time set-up and maintenance routine will completely eliminate the email overwhelm and will facilitate clear, timely email correspondence.
- Create Focused Task Lists: Most “to-do” lists are sub-optimized and simply turn into long lists that are forwarded from day to day. We’ll help your team members to create powerful lists, organized by context, which work in tandem with their calendars and enable tasks to be completed almost effortlessly.
- Effectively Manage Projects: With laser-focused project lists and a system that delivers next steps when they’re needed, your team members will quickly get projects over the finish line.
- Communicate Reliably: We offer a doable approach to track, complete, and follow up on tasks related to phone calls, emails, paperwork, conversations and meetings. Important messages will no longer slip through the cracks.
- Build Momentum: Time spent “looking for things,” procrastinating multi-step projects, or dealing with distraction occupies hours of the average workweek. Your team will immediately build momentum as their physical and mental spaces become organized and as large projects begin to feel easy.
- Establish Clear Systems and Routines: We’ll make it easy to set up recurring tasks to run on autopilot in the background while progress is being made to move your company forward.
The STEP program also provides “less tangible” benefits that make a huge difference in the culture of your work place:
- Increased Excitement to Achieve Goals: Once your team members begin to consistently complete their projects easily and well, their confidence will increase, and they will look forward to stretching themselves to the next level.
- Greater Feeling of Work/Life Balance: The same systems that create mental clarity in your business will overflow into your team members’ home and family life, with specific resources geared toward organizing the whole family.
- Feeling More Present with Co-Workers, Friends, and Family Members: Because all of the details of life and work will be stored in an external seamless system, your team members will immediately notice a greater connection with the people in their lives.
- Increased Time for Personal Development: By eliminating time-wasting activities and the constant worry that is typically associated with “putting out fires” all day, your team members will have the opportunity to explore meaningful personal pursuits and will feel grateful for that opportunity.
How We Do It:
With more than eight years in business, working with more than 25,000 individual clients, we have prepared an incredibly successful, eight-part training system that will take your team members step-by- step through the creation and maintenance of their own system or “command central.” This, however, is about more than just setting up a work space—it is about creating a system for managing the details of life in a way that transforms the way work is done each day.
The core modules of the STEP program are delivered through the LearnDoBecome website and can be completed in approximately 15-20 hours (in two days, two weeks, two months, or whichever pace works for you). The teaching is completed in 10-minute segments, with fun videos and audio recordings, as well as full written transcriptions. Accompanying worksheets, checklists, and diagrams are included in each module to make the implementation process simple. Advanced levels of the program also include access to a private Facebook group with a dynamic, supportive community, as well as supplemental live coaching.
We are also able to provide a number of additional resources, as desired, to support implementation and adoption of the STEP principles and practices.
These resources include:
- Simple pre- and post-assessments of participants to measure the benefits derived from the program
- Live virtual trainings and topic specific presentations
- Interactive Q&A calls scheduled after the program start to support members and provide guidance or clarification as needed
- Other specific support as agreed upon with the client
How Much Does the STEP Program Cost?
The STEP program features a variety of levels to best meet the needs of our corporate clients. We have also established volume pricing based on the number of licenses desired for your organization.
To learn more about how your company can benefit from the STEP program, please contact:
Eric Perry, Director of Business Development
We are committed to positively impacting your company’s organization and productivity. As those elements improve, our experience has shown that you will also see a corresponding improvement in the morale of your team members and in the revenues and profits they produce. We look forward to being of service to you!
STEP is a proprietary adaptation of the Getting Things Done® framework for use in corporate, organizational, and home environments. LearnDoBecome and Stonebridge Development, LLC are not directly affiliated with the David Allen Company. April Perry, creator of the STEP programs, has been selected by the David Allen Company to be one of a few GTD Influencers globally.