While Eric was perusing “The Facebook” one day, he came across this great message:
This got us thinking…and talking…and then podcasting.
Because whether you’re married or not, being part of a family means we’re there for each other–100%.
Join us in this very first episode of LearnDoBecome Radio as we talk about the following:
- Which kinds of family relationships can benefit from this idea of “100%”
- How the Learn—>Do—>Become model works in every area of our personal development
- Simple ways we can learn to thrive in a family, even if we didn’t see those behaviors modeled in our own families
- What it looks like to put our new-found knowledge into action
- How we can create our end goal and focus on what we’re becoming each day
Once you’ve listened, please share any thoughts or ideas that came to you in the comments. We want to build a community here. We want to learn from you. This podcast is simply a tool to start the dialogue.
Note on our featured image: We were originally going to have the check dated “Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow,” but we realized that while we can’t go back and change the past, we CAN decide today to positively shape our future. That’s why it now says, “Today and Always.” Also, we ought to have written “OUR Marriage and Family.” It’s a joint project…