Whether you have students in your home or are going back to school yourself this fall, it is SUCH a great time to create a fresh start. I recorded this week’s podcast with our 17-year-old daughter, Grace, and you can scroll down for photos and links–plus you can learn about our STEP for Students Back-to-School offer, if you have students who could use a little lift. (It’s going to be a party!)
This was a typical busy-middle-of-the-week view of Grace’s room (look familiar?):
But after going through the STEP for Students program, she has seriously made a transformation.
Here’s a glimpse of the 3 “Dos and Don’ts” we’ll go through in this podcast to help you and your student create a great foundation for the coming school year:
- Set time and use “microbursts” to go to work!
- Give yourself a change of scenery and your mind a break.
- Create designated spots by drawing out a map!
- Don’t get overwhelmed by the cluttered space you’re working in – give your attention to one area at a time!
- Never create miscellaneous piles or “junk drawers”. 🙂
- Don’t hang onto things that don’t have a purpose. (Is it something that sparks joy?)
These are just a few ideas to get you started, but the goal is for each of us to feel organized, ready, and excited for the new opportunities ahead! We’d love to hear how your experience goes, so please feel free to share in the comments.
Have you checked out STEP for Students?
The perfect companion to our Steps to Everyday Productivity program, STEP for Students will prepare your children with the organization needed for the upcoming school year! It’s not always easy to help our students live organized lives, but if you want to know what we do in our family, and what has worked really well for us, this is it.
We are offering a special back-to-school offer for $97 (originally $147). This offer extends until August 19th. 🙂
The quick details of the offer are as follows:
- This program will teach your student how to organize homework, his/her bedroom, projects, digital files, and more–in a student-to-student way. It goes beautifully with our STEP program, but you don’t have to have both….
- You can get this BEST ever pricing ($97) on STEP for Students through Monday, August 19th
- The first 50 people who join will also receive our student/parent resource, “Top Tips for Making the Most Out of Your School Year”–delivered in the next few weeks
- This is LIFETIME access for any and all of your children
- There’s a 60-day money-back guarantee
- You can also break it up into two payments at no extra charge!
Do you want a little more information before making your decision? Our oldest daughter, Alia, made a student-to-student video that breaks down how to eliminate piles with 3 simple folders. You can watch that HERE.
And parents (or other new community members), if you haven’t yet attended our free workshop, COME! We can’t wait to help you stop drowning in piles of clutter. Register here.