We’ve made it to Lesson #3 of our Step-by-Step Home Organizing Party! Below is a brief outline of this week’s podcast, and if you want to officially sign up for the party (to receive all the bonus worksheets associated with the nine lessons), please go to https://LearnDoBecome.com/party. Those who sign up will receive the worksheets and updated links by email.
And if you are a member of our Steps to Everyday Productivity Mastery program, we do a weekly deep-dive into these lessons each Thursday at 10am Pacific. Pop into the STEP Mastery Facebook group (if you’re a member!) to join in. Thanks!!
Now that we have explored establishing a daily routine and putting out fires for greater self-care, the next step is to determine the highest-value activities!
Highest-Value Activities Worksheet (you can get a printable version of this on our party page!)
(1) Write down your main goals right now. Maybe 3-5. What are the top things you’re working on right now? Perhaps a strong family, great health, financial security, a project to serve the world, a deeper relationship with your higher power?
(2) Explore what it would look like if each of were “wildly successful”?
(3) What are the low-value activities that are keeping you from achieving these goals? (Family bickering, screen-time, avoidance/busyness)
(4) Now imagine if you already had those things we discussed in questions 1 and 2… what would you be doing to achieve them?
“You’ve Got To Believe” Poster (We also made a poster for you! You can get either of the two options below on the party page for printing. The first one is for coloring in as you go, and the second one is for putting stickers on it as you go!)
Sign up here to get all the bonuses, links, and support materials!
- The Time Bind by Arlie Russell Hochschild
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- Necessary Endings by Dr. Henry Cloud
Dr. Wood’s program has helped me in more ways than I can even tell you. It is an investment. I made this my Current Project for 3 months, because this was my highest priority. But as I worked through the program, I had both immediate and long-term results. As I trained my brain to stop feeling overwhelmed, my mind became calm. I don’t feel stress over anything from the past. (SO weird to say that!) And I’m learning how to disassociate that feeling of anxiety from my need to be productive. I’m able to focus on the most important tasks and just enjoy time with my family.
If you are ready to retrain your brain so that anxiety no longer holds you back, just click the link above to learn more!
If you’re new here, our free one-hour training will show you exactly how to set up your Next Actions and get control over the piles of clutter: