Community Support Coach and Testimonial Curator at LearnDoBecome.com
Approximately 9am – 3pm Pacific Time weekdays, with some flexibility
We’re looking to hire an energetic, smart-working team member who can help us to strengthen and nurture our LearnDoBecome community. The role includes community support, customer communication, and content support tasks.
Over the past five years, LearnDoBecome has grown to reach millions of people around the globe who are committed to building strong families and finding a life of peace through the use of a STEP Command Central.
We help people who are drowning in the details of their personal and professional lives to develop simple systems so they can do what matters most.
Our company is growing at a rapid pace, and we are looking for an incredibly driven, upbeat individual who is excited to join our tight-knit team and work together seamlessly to produce an online experience that serves individuals and families worldwide and makes a lasting impact. Our key program at this point is STEP (Steps to Everyday Productivity), and as a member of our Community Support team, you will be helping us pursue the vision of a Command Central on every desk.
We want to be perfectly clear from the start that LearnDoBecome is way more than “a business.” Those who join the community are solid, authentic, motivated people who love their families and want to make life better. Our goal is to serve them at the deepest levels possible and to create a trusted environment where people from all backgrounds can unite and renew hope in what they are capable of learning, doing, and becoming.
An average workweek of tasks would look like this:
- Replying to Emails: sending logins details, helping with community accounts, responding to STEP program questions, and providing general support
- Texting with Prospective STEP members: helping respond to any questions that come in via text before/after the introductory webinar
- Facebook Community: approving mastery group join requests, following up on questions, engaging in posts, etc.
- Helping to identify amazing testimonials inside the STEP Facebook group: requesting permission to feature them on our website or social media, organizing images and quotes, sharing ideas for features with the LearnDoBecome team, offering encouragement, and providing content suggestions
- Preparing simple posts on LearnDoBecome’s main website to feature videos and podcasts
Experience and Qualifications:
We will provide training on the software, processes, and tools we use, but there are some characteristics that simply need to come with you in order for this to be a great experience for everyone.
- Warm and compassionate—a “people person” who sincerely desires to help others
- Highly organized and responsive—a STEP Mastery member, with the system already in place and emails kept easily at zero
- Has good judgment/common sense
- Efficient with time and able to meet deadlines
- A self-starter
- Excellent computer skills (typing, willing to learn new programs and software)
- Interested in personal growth
- Enjoys/has a good sense of humor
- A pleasure to work with
How to Apply (Please follow instructions exactly):
(1) Take this test and record your results. (You’ll share them with us in the step below.)
(3) Record a two- to three-minute audio memo on your phone (use “Voice Memo” if you have an iPhone) explaining three reasons why you’re excited about the possibility of working with us. Email it to [email protected] with the subject line “LearnDoBecome Application – Audio File.”
(4) Send one additional email to [email protected] (subject line “LearnDoBecome Application – Command Central”) with a photo or brief video tour of your STEP Command Central. (Please use screen shots if your Command Central is digital.) Feel free to take the photo “as-is.” It doesn’t have to be beautiful. It only needs to be functional for you, your family, and the responsibilities you have on your plate. You may also attach a resume as a PDF, if you’d like (but it’s not required).
Thanks so much! We really appreciate your time and look forward to getting to know you better!