Community Support Coach at LearnDoBecome.com
Ideally working within the 9am – 3pm (PST) timeframe weekdays, with some flexibility
We’re looking to hire an energetic, smart-working team member who can help us to strengthen and nurture our LearnDoBecome community. The role includes community support and customer communication.
Over the past six years, LearnDoBecome has grown to reach millions of people around the globe who are committed to architecting a life of excellence.
We help people who are drowning in the details of their personal and professional lives to develop simple systems so they can do what matters most.
Our community welcomes thousands of new individuals each month, and we are looking for a routine-loving, upbeat individual who is excited to join our tight-knit team that works together seamlessly to produce an online experience that serves individuals and families worldwide and makes a lasting impact. Our key program at this point is STEP (Steps to Everyday Productivity), and as a member of our Community Support team, you will be helping us pursue the vision of a Command Central on every desk. We also offer a powerful ARISE membership, which serves our members at a deeper level so they can create a life they can’t wait to wake up and live.
We want to be perfectly clear from the start that LearnDoBecome is way more than “a business.” Those who join the community are solid, authentic, motivated people who love their families and want to make life better. Our goal is to serve them with love and respect and create a trusted environment where people from all backgrounds can unite and renew hope in what they are capable of learning, doing, and becoming.
An average workweek of tasks would look like this:
- Replying to Emails: sending login details, helping with community accounts, responding to basic program questions, and providing general email support
- Texting with Prospective STEP members: helping respond to any questions that come in via text before/after the introductory webinar
- Facebook Community: approving group join requests, following up on questions, engaging in posts, etc.
- Other routines as assigned
Experience and Qualifications:
We will provide training on the software, processes, and tools we use, but there are some characteristics that simply need to come with you in order for this to be a great experience for everyone.
- Warm and compassionate—a “people person” who sincerely desires to help others
- Highly organized and responsive—a STEP member, with the system already in place and emails kept easily at zero
- LOVES the sense of accomplishment that comes when a list of tasks/emails/messages are completed
- Has good judgment/common sense
- Efficient with time and able to meet deadlines
- Happy with a routines-based role
- Excellent computer skills (typing, willing to learn new programs and software)
- Interested in personal growth
- Enjoys/has a good sense of humor
How to Apply (Please follow instructions exactly):
1. COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING
(a) Take this test and record your results. (This is for information purposes only…we are not hiring for one specific personality type!)
(b) Record a two- to three-minute audio memo on your phone (use “Voice Memo” if you have an iPhone) explaining three reasons why you’re excited about the possibility of working with us.
(c) Take a photo or brief video tour of your STEP Command Central. (Please use screen shots if your Command Central is digital.) Feel free to take the photo “as-is.” It doesn’t have to be beautiful. It only needs to be functional for you, your family, and the responsibilities you have on your plate. You may also attach a resume as a PDF, if you’d like (but it’s not required).
2. SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
(a) Complete this form. (You will have the opportunity to attach your files from above in this form as well.)
Thanks so much! We really appreciate your time and look forward to getting to know you better!