For the first time EVER, we are offering live group coaching for all of our STEP Mastery members–so you can build your STEP Command Central with confidence, support, and tons of extra fun!
What is STEP Mastery?
Great question! It’s our signature program here at LearnDoBecome, and “STEP” stands for Steps to Everyday Productivity. We have two versions: Self-Study and Mastery. (Mastery has the community support, coaching, and lots of bonuses.) Details are at the bottom of the post regarding how to join!
Inside the program, we show you exactly how to build a seamless system to hold all your projects, papers, emails, tasks, etc., so you can have serenity, peace of mind, and NO CLUTTER. When your mind is organized, your spaces naturally follow. It’s amazing!
When and where does the coaching start–and what will it cover?
The recordings will be available inside the members’ Facebook Group for any STEP Mastery members who can’t attend, but if you’d like to be there LIVE with our incredible STEP Coach, Jill Adams, the schedule is as follows (exact times to be announced):
- Module 2 – Workspace Clean-Up – Completed (Recording Details Below!)
- Module 3 – The Command Central – Thursday, January 21st at 10am PST
- Module 4 – Gathering the Piles – Monday, January 25th at 10am PST
- Module 5 – Flowchart Processing – Wednesday, January 27th at 10am PST
- Module 6 – Your Weekly Review – Friday, January 29th at 10am PST
(All trainings will take place as “Facebook Lives” inside the Facebook Group. We have them set up as “events” once you join….)
Our STEP program has a total of 8 modules, but the 5 listed above are where the “Command Central” is actually built. (Below is a picture of the whole thing!) We’re going to go through those 5 modules as a group so they will feel totally doable–and you can ask any questions along the way!
Module 2 – Workspace Clean-Up is available as a recording in the STEP Mastery group now!
Mastery members can watch the recording here!
Are there any other classes included with the Booster Series?
YES! Two are ready right now.
(1) Your Fun, Peaceful, Guilt-Free Holiday Season – Taught by Eric and April Perry
Even though the “holidays” are over, the principles are totally applicable for the coming year. 🙂
Does your mind start to race when you think about the holidays? Are you looking for some simple solutions to help your whole family enjoy the time together, in spite of the constantly-changing global conditions? In this discussion, we’ll cover the following:
- How to schedule in the “big rocks”–so time won’t get away from you–but keep things flexible enough that you won’t need to feel stressed out.
- How to renegotiate expectations with your family and friends (but mostly yourself!) so you won’t need to panic when you realize “everything isn’t getting done.”
- How to close up all the extra projects, tasks, piles you’d been planning to organize, etc. so your mind can feel calm and present, but nothing will slip through the cracks. (This part will bring you immediate relief….)
- How to set up a few systems that will manage the logistics of “holiday life” AND “regular life,” so most of your tasks can run on autopilot, and you’ll feel like it’s possible to take a deep breath.
(2) Rapid Reviews and Processing – Taught by April Perry
Do the piles of papers, “stuff,” emails, digital clutter, decisions, or (you fill in the blank) feel like they will take SOOOOOO much time and energy to process? Do you spend more time worrying about them than actually getting them off your mind? Yep, we’ve been there.
Join us for a fun class where you’ll learn how to apply the STEP processing method to your current responsibilities in a way that makes it feel quick and painless. No one wants to sit and “organize” for hours and hours, but when you train your mind to streamline using our processing flow chart and key questions, you’ll feel like a huge weight has been lifted from your shoulders.
We’re thrilled to help you succeed–and bring more energy, peace, and momentum to the new year.
Does this sound amazing? Are you ready to join STEP Mastery? (Or are you seriously considering it?)
Okay, here are the instructions–based on where you are in your LearnDoBecome Journey:
New to LearnDoBecome? Start with our free class, How to Stop Drowning in Piles, where you can learn four simple steps you can apply today to get out of the overwhelm and piles–mental or physical! There’s a special, limited-time webinar offer to join STEP Mastery at the end.
Do you just want to join STEP Mastery right now? Great! You can learn all about it here!
Are you already a member of our STEP Self-Study or STEP Starter program? You can upgrade to Mastery inside your member login. Or contact us at email (at) LearnDoBecome (dot) com, to ask us any questions!
We can’t wait for you join the amazing community!