STEP for Students
Do you have teenagers/students (ages 12-24) who are struggling to keep track of papers and assignments, plan projects, organize school supplies, and feel less stressed? This do-it-yourself program is the perfect solution!
Check out the FAQS below!
(1) What is STEP for Students? Based on the principles of LearnDoBecome’s Steps to Everyday Productivity Program, STEP for Students is a "kid-to-kid" resource designed to change your student's life. Four simplified modules help to create a command central (a place for everything to land and be processed), manage and break down projects (like starting a club, doing a science fair project, and even college applications), keep a clean room, and excel in classes and school work
2) When will we receive this program? After purchasing the program, you will receive an email with your login details and a link to get started!
3) Is this program for parents or their kids? This is 100% up to you and your own circumstances. If you have a student in high school that is capable of going through the modules him/herself, that is great! If you have smaller children who could learn from these principles, it might be best to watch the videos and talk about the program together. Either way, this program can be a wonderful opportunity for parents and their children to work and learn together, and this can be a great way to bond and connect.
4) What are the four modules about? The modules center on finding a good space to create your command central, learning about the physical and digital resources that are helpful in getting more organized, processing papers and other materials using a special flow chart designed for students, organizing binders and keeping homework assignments together, keeping an email inbox tidy and at zero, and ultimately getting rid of the stress that so many teenagers and students feel all the time.
5) What if my child isn’t motivated? Can you help to get them motivated? This program isn’t a bootcamp, and I'm not a drill sergeant, but the energy throughout the lessons will help your student see that there are skills and resources out there that they could implement at any time, and they don’t need to feel stuck doing the same things that haven’t been successful for them in the past.
6) Will this take a lot of time? How long will I have access to this program? This program has lifetime access, and this means that you can go through it at whatever speed you would like. You can go through the modules as many times as you would like to ensure that everything makes sense to you and you have gotten the information out of the program that you need! As a bonus, this can be used for ALL the children in your family!
7) Is this program mostly videos or is it written out? I am a very visual learner, and I know how important it is to be shown the individual steps and components to make this system work for you. This program will contain many pictures and videos. There might be a podcast here and there, but it will be a primarily visual program.
8) Will we need to buy extra supplies? Can my child use their room and supplies they already have? Extra supplies are completely optional, and I will show you how I put my command central together for just about $20! I use my own bedroom for my command central, and I was able to repurpose some office elements that have helped me to be successful! You won’t need to put lots of extra money into making this program a reality!
Can't wait to see your student in the program!